Sunday, August 06, 2006

Yaay! I made it!

So, here they are, the lucky ones I managed to save from the abyss of oblivion. Thank You for Your help, AgataL, I do not know what I'd do without you. You are my good spirit. ;o) I know these aren't ALL of the posts, but at least there's something MORE here, and I am more than happy that they survived the clash with my stupidity and IT ignorance. I don't think I really deserved that A in IT, if you know what I mean. ;) Anyways, I will try and keep posting, to the joy of some, and the sheer terror and disappointment of others. I have to make up for the 20 posts I haven't been able to save. And one advice, for ME, hands off the "delete" button, Susan!! :) Cheers!

PS. I would like to appologize for the lack of comments under the saved posts - it was impossible to re-create them and I am so sorry, because most of them were precious to me. Again, it is all "thanks" to my stupidity. All these who wish to, can find the proper post and write whatever they think appropriate.

2 Comments:

Blogger AgataL said...

Well done! I'm glad you've decided to keep writing :)
As for your A in IT - no regrets. I've made my share of mistakes too. That's how we learn, isn't it?
Good luck!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Thank you. All thanks to you.:) And, following your advice, I decided to keep tha comment moderation enabled, just in case. :)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home